Meeting statutory and regulatory obligations and satisfying increasing stakeholder demands for strong corporate governance continue to provide challenges for many organizations. Compliance mistakes and omissions can expose firms to penalties. This business risk can be significant. Our Corporate Secretarial Services can assist you to meet these challenges. A comprehensive service is offered to clients ensuring the compliance of their organization in relation to financial and legal practices, as well as issues of corporate governance. Our idea is to render a value added service to our clients and to ensure that optimum financial results are achieved, thereby benefiting the community in which our clients operate.
Our services include:
- - Acting as corporate secretaries.
- - Maintaining all statutory books.
- - Formation of companies.
- - Handling share allotments and transfers.
- - Attending board meetings and recording of minutes.
- - Attending to registrar of companies filing requirements.